How to use:
We suggest using both oil and balm together for best results but feel free to mix & match the scents.
Brew (beard oil)
1. Using the dropper; dispense some brew in your hand and then rub your hands together to get it evenly spread out for application. Some beards go for the direct dropper to beard technique.
2. Begin by rubbing it on your face beneath your beard all while working it outwards with your fingers to the end of your beard.
3. Brush or comb your beard and apply the brew to lock in the conditioning moisture.
4. Admire that handsome beast in the mirror and prepare for all of the attention you will get for being a real man with an awesome beard.
Balm (beard balm)
1. After applying the brew and allowing it to soak into your face and beard; scoop some balm from the jar with your fingers and put it in your hand. It's okay if you don't use the brew first but it will improve the nourishment and conditioning of your face and beard.
2. Rub your hands together to melt it down and work it into your beard while shaping it as you apply.
3. Brush or comb to desired style.
4. Admire that beast of a beard again and take a few beard updates (selfies) to post on social media so you can show the world your MBB beard. MAKE SURE TO TAG US!
5. Dominate the day!
**Depending on personal preference and the conditions of your environment you may want to apply multiple times throughout the day to keep the beard looking and feeling it's best.